- Phase I
- Phase II/III
- Therapeutic expertise
- Rescue services
- Technology solutions
- Comprehensive capabilities
- News &
Rho clinical research services
Rho provides services that are as deep as they are broad
Rho clinical research services are about getting the right results from your investment
Our clients make substantial investments in clinical research services that advance products with the potential to improve health and prevent disease. We believe this is important. Rho invests in making our clients’ clinical research initiatives work smarter for them. Throughout all clinical trial phases, Rho delivers exceptional customer service in a broad range of therapeutic areas. From effective study design to rapid site initiation, from our data standards to our medical writing, Rho’s services help illuminate a clear path to approval.
We apply what we’ve learned from past experiences
Rho looks at every task with a unique perspective informed by unparalleled expertise and our past experiences. This requires us to stay actively engaged and learn from every pharmaceutical, biotech, and federally funded clinical research assignment. From our 100% submission acceptance rate with the FDA, to our history of world-class research and unmatched quality, you can trust us to put our experience to work at each step of your clinical trial program.
What clinical research services look like at Rho
Your end goals are our guide as we create and execute a plan to meet your objectives. Efficiency is always on our mind as we help you maneuver through every phase of the complex and evolving drug research and development process.
- In clinical operations, service is coordinating the work of dedicated professionals who monitor product safety, clinical, medical, and regulatory compliance from study start-up through completion
- In clinical data management and biostatistics, we understand that the data must be collected and analyzed in ways that optimize opportunities to make broad labeling claims and true research breakthrough
- In medical writing, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, and data standards, it’s about flawless preparation of regulatory applications and submissions and ensuring compliance with good clinical practices
- In technology services, we remain diligent in staying current with emerging industry tools and technologies and maintaining an edge in the delivery of solutions to support electronic data capture (EDC), interactive voice response systems (IVRS), data standards, and regulatory requirements
Learn more about Rho's full range of CRO services.