FSP models can reduce costs without compromising quality
FSP partnerships have been gaining traction in recent years because of their potential for increasing efficiency in outsourcing without compromising quality. At Rho, we have been supporting sponsors in this model since before it had an acronym. We understand the common hurdles in this model and how to avoid them. We have implemented a number of FSP models and can reduce your timelines and costs without compromising scientific integrity or quality. We know how to make FSP work.
Rho offers FSP services in the following areas:
- Biostatistics and statistical programming
- 30+ years of experience providing biostatistics and statistical programming services
- Large staff of highly qualified personnel, many of whom have advanced degrees
- Experience in numerous indications across all therapeutic areas
- Data standards and CDISC
- Our processes are metadata driven, so we can easily incorporate and adapt to a variety of standards
- Thought leadership as we help shape standards for the industry
- An innovative tool-kit that allows speed and accuracy -- we've never missed a deadline!
- Data management
- 30+ years of experience providing data management services
- Medidata Rave® Study Builder Accreditation
- Flexible, fast, and accurate database set-up and design
- Regulatory and medical writing
- Recent experience with electronic IND, CTA, IDE, and marketing application submissions in a wide range of indications.
- Our regulatory experts have submitted dozens of Orphan Drug Applications, developed successful Accelerated Approval programs, and secured several Priority Review applications.
- Recently received the CRO Leadership Award for Regulatory from Life Science Leader Magazine.
Benefits of an FSP model with Rho:
An extension of your team: Work with a consistent team that understands your systems, your processes, and your expectations.
Flexibility & scalability: Our FSP model provides an easy and flexible way to scale up and avoid the expense of underutilized resources.
Industry leading expertise: Benefit from the knowledge and experience of our industry leading experts in biostatistics, data standards, and regulatory and medical writing.
Tapered oversight over time: Reduce the amount of time and energy spent on oversight as our working relationship matures.
Open communication: Better long-term planning and availability results in faster turnaround times.
Cultural fit: We seek to partner with Sponsor companies that are a good “fit.” Strong relationships are critical to making FSP programs work.
"Working with Rho continues to be a wonderful and productive collaboration."
"I have so enjoyed working with Rho. I've been in this business for 13 years, and I have to say that Rho has been the BEST CRO I have ever worked with."
Rho offers tips for choosing a strong FSP partner in this article published in International Clinical Trials.