- Phase I
- Phase II/III
- Therapeutic expertise
- Rescue services
- Technology solutions
- Comprehensive capabilities
- News &
Quality customer experiences with Rho
Clinical research management requires confidence
Rho’s decades of commitment to commercial and federally sponsored research give us industry-defining expertise. Our distinct experience advantage enables us to address needs and mitigate obstacles of pharmaceutical clinical development. Rho provides unrivaled process efficiency and accountability to timelines and budgets with remarkable emphasis on quality and scientific rigor.
Focus on the fundamentals
Meeting our clients’ needs in clinical trials research is all about delivering the fundamentals. Rho will:
- Communicate effectively with all participants from start to finish
- Exceed expectations in the delivery of services
- Emphasize flexibility and adaptability in order to best meet clinical research needs
- Conduct business in an honest manner with integrity
By executing all of the above, we build long-term relationships with our clients.
A desire to help people live better
Rho realizes the overwhelming impact disease can have on a patient, and we understand the urgency our clients face to deliver a solution. Rho plays a vital role in helping our clients get life-saving therapeutics submitted on time and on budget. Our commitment to and understanding of our role motivates us to be even more diligent in providing faster and smarter clinical trial solutions to help improve health, extend living, and enhance quality of life.
Innovative thinking is alive at Rho
Witnessing our principles at work in your project is what you can expect with Rho.
- Rho statisticians use the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium/Study Data Tabulation Model (CDISC/SDTM) to ensure standardized inputs and earlier starts, allowing them to focus on design and scientific issues
- Data managers design case report forms (CRFs) that gather the cleanest possible data, reducing the number of queries and accelerating database lock
- Experienced clinical monitors prioritize investigator training, leading to fewer study deviations and reducing the number of follow-up visits
In every step of your clinical trial program, Rho professionals will apply our principles to deliver quality results as efficiently as possible.
An environment clients prefer
Our customers often tell us how much they enjoy working with us. Find out why in this section by discovering our process and the way we put our expertise into action. You can also learn about some of our biggest wins and accomplishments here.