Consulting: Acquiring BARDA Funding
If you’re looking to acquire BARDA funding for your clinical trial or program, our experts can provide strategic guidance to help set you up for success.
With more than 20 years of experience working on more than $500 million in government-funded research, we have developed long-standing relationships with NIH, NIAID, and BARDA, and we have an insider’s understanding of federal acquisition regulations and the requirements for contracting with the federal government for clinical research.
Consulting services offered:
- Review of client-identified funding opportunities
- Strategic guidance for how to proceed toward a winning application or proposal
- Referrals to vetted partners for:
- Advice on interpretation of federal contracts
- Assembly of a total application or proposal package