The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the implementation of decentralized solutions—also referred to as virtual, remote, or hybrid—for clinical trials. Using our collaborative, cross-functional base of knowledge, our experts have compiled key considerations for designing and executing successful decentralized solutions.
Download this article to learn more about:
- Formal risk analysis as the foundation for decentralized solutions
- Remote processes for consent, recruitment, and enrollment
- Telemedicine visits and Home Health Care
- Direct to Patient (DTP) shipments of Investigational Product (IP)
- Technology solutions
- Remote and centralized monitoring