This privacy notice applies to the processing of personal data related to the use of Rho Website. Rho has committed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation n°EU 2016/679 (‘GDPR’) as the Controller of such personal data under the GDPR. Rho wants to make sure that you understand what personal information is collected about you, how your personal information is used and how it is kept safe when you use Rho’s website. For users in the European Union, MyDataTrust S.A. is the Data Protection Representative of Rho in the European Union.
1. What personal data do we collect?
Name, surname, company name, email address, phone number, category of persons (customer/potential customer – investigator/clinical site – service provider/vendor – other), job title, street address. Your IP address.
2. Why do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data in order to respond to your requests or inquiries provided by you in completing the contact form available on the website. We consider that it is our legitimate interest to process your personal data in order to respond to your questions.
We also use your contact information provided to contact you about services that Rho has to offer and which may interest you. For this purpose, we will ask for your consent when you submit the contact form.
3. How long will we keep your personal information?
In order to respond to your request or inquiries, we will keep your data as long as necessary in order to achieve this purpose.
After you have given your consent to the processing of your data by submitting it, you can contact us at any time to have your information removed.
4. Data sharing
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal data to third parties. We only transfer your personal data to our providers and subcontractors to the extent necessary in order to achieve the purpose of the processing of your data. We only share your data with providers and subcontractors from whom Rho has obtained assurances of confidentiality and privacy. For the purpose of the processing, Rho shared your personal data with Hubspot. Hubspot is located in the US and is Privacy Shield.
5. How do we protect your data?
Rho treats your personal data in a confidential manner and uses at least the same level of care in safeguarding your personal data that it uses with its own confidential information of similar nature.
Your personal data are contained behind secured networks and are only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
6. Your rights
For users in the European Union, according to the GDPR, you have the following statutory rights:
- Information. At the point where personal data are collected from the data subject or obtained from another source, there is a requirement to inform the data subject about Rho’s use of that personal data and the rights of data subjects over it. Compliance with this right is provided with the present ‘Privacy Notice’.
- Access. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, all necessary information to make the process transparent. You also have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data being processed.
- Rectification. You have the right to require rectification of inaccurate data about you.
- Erasure. You have the right to ask for the deletion of your data in certain circumstances.
- Restrict processing. You have the right to restrict processing of data under certain specified circumstances.
- Data portability. You have the right to request for the receipt or the transfer to another organization, in a machine-readable form, of your personal data.
- Object to processing. This is not applicable since you have given consent for us to collect your information by submitting the information to Rho.
- Right to withdraw consent. When you have given your explicit consent for the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time without justification. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If would like to exercise your rights, please let us know by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority or to the Data Protection Authority where the alleged infringement took place.
When you visit Rho’s website, a cookie (a small text file) is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us to improve our website and we use them for different purposes.
Functional Cookies. We use necessary cookies which help Rho to make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website can’t function properly without these cookies. These cookies don’t collect personal data about you.
Statistics Cookies. We use statistics cookies to better understand how visitors interact with our website.
Marketing Cookies. We use marketing cookies to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
- Rho uses Hubspot® to collect general information from all site visitors and installs a cookie to track which parts of the site the user visits. The general information collected with the cookie includes the IP address of the computer accessing the site, the language of the browser, the type and version of the browser, and the general location of the computer accessing the site.
- Rho uses Google® Analytics to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our web site. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to track visitor interactions. The cookie is used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Visitors are not tracked across multiple sites.
We think it’s important that you are able to control the collection of personal data and have therefore made sure that you can opt out of any personal data collection using cookies or other technologies as set out below. (Please note that you cannot opt out of our use of functional cookies as these are necessary for the technical operation of the platform. However, we do not use these technologies to collect any personal data.)
You can use the settings within your browser to control the cookies that are set on your computer or mobile device. However, please be aware that cookies are important to many aspects of the Website – if you set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to enjoy all of the features of the Website. To find out how to see what cookies have been set and how to reject and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org. To opt-out of analysis by Google Analytics on our website and other websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
2635 East NC Hwy 54
Durham, NC 27713
919-408-8000 Data Protection Representative (DPR)
Boulevard Initialis, 7/3 7000 Mons (BE)
+32 (0) 65 55 41 20
Data Protection Authorities