Clinical Project Management
Setting high expectations and exceeding them
For more than 30 years, Rho has helped pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies successfully lead their clinical research projects from initiation to closure. Our Project Managers have years of experience managing clinical trials and programs, including decentralized and virtual trials, in our therapeutic areas of expertise, including Neurology, Psychiatry, Analgesia, Rare Disease, and Infectious Disease and Vaccines. This experience has also given them broad knowledge of clinical research which helps to unify their trial teams and deliver results that are within the desired scope, timeline, and budget.
Our clinical project management responsibilities include:
- Clear communication: managing project meetings; providing frequent status reports; serving as central point-of-contact for clients, internal teams, site staff, and vendors
- Attentive management: responding rapidly and comprehensively to client requests; determining and disseminating client expectations to the project team; maintaining client-specific guidelines
- Thorough planning: preparing comprehensive project plans with detailed timelines; anticipating and addressing issues that may otherwise hinder achievement of time-sensitive deliverables; applying data-based decision-making skills
- Skillful execution: overseeing optimum performance of all teams, services, and technologies affecting project outcomes
- Dependable control: monitoring contract and scope fulfillment and compliance with Rho and client standard operating procedures
- Efficient closure: maintaining and archiving all project documentation and holding lessons-learned meeting with project stakeholders
The Clinical Project Managers at Rho are experienced, proactive, and responsive to our clients’ needs. We maximize our team’s ability to provide quality deliverables within the scope, timeline, and budget.